Sophia XL Door Awning Kit made by Palram – Canopia
The Sophia XL redefines door awnings as you know them. A gorgeous grey aluminium frames a clear panel that is as resilient as it is attractive, upgrading the look and functionality of the outside of your home. The Modern Door Cover can be seamlessly installed next to another one for extended coverage to protect your back patio, over your entryway, any windows or even over your garage door.
This ultra-resilient Porch Awning is easy to install and engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions so that you, your things, and your door are protected for years to come.
With the Sophia XL Door Awning, you get the protection you need in the look you desire.
- Modern Design: Complements modern/contemporary architecture to upgrade the look of your home.
- Durable Structure: Anti-rust aluminium and galvanised sheet metal is engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Year-Round Weather Resistance: Wind, snow, and hail resistant. Tested to withstand winds up to
120km/hr and 200 kg/m² of snow with support brackets or 80 kg/m² of snow without support brackets.
- Strong Support: Comes with laser-cut, powder-coated and galvanised steel support arms.
- Resilient Panels: Ultra-safe, high impact 4mm acrylic panels protect from the elements.
- Protects Your Door: Screw-free glazing system prevents rain and dew from leaking through and blocks up to 100% of harmful UV rays to preserve your entryway from sun damage and wear.
- Extendable Coverage: Multiple Sophia Awnings can be installed seamlessly side by side (can be used as a window awning, front door canopy, garage door canopy, or porch canopy).
- Light Transmission: Reduces direct sunlight without darkening your doorway (92% light transmission).
- Easy Installation: Smart locking system with pre-cut easy sliding panels for quick and secure installation.
- Anchor Kit: Included kit is for brick and concrete. For other materials, please contact local contractor.
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- WIND RESISTANCE – 120km/hr | 75ml/hr
- SNOW LOAD – 200 kg/m² of snow with support brackets or 80 kg/m² of snow without support brackets
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION – 92%
- HIGH IMPACT , ACRYLIC 4MM PANEL
Roofing Panel and Frame
- High impact, Acrylic 4 mm panel, immune to the harmful UV rays
- Durable, powder coated galvanised steel support brackets in dark grey finish
- Easy assembly.
- Hidden rubber gasket in the back seals canopy to the wall surface & prevents water seepage
- Front Aluminium gutter directs rainwater sideways
- Can be installed seamlessly side by side for additional coverage